| NYC’s 7th Annual Juggling Festival!
Friday March 7-Sunday March 9, 2008
200 Willoughby Ave
Juggling, workshops, games, shows, prizes, special guests, a raffle and more!!
For more information click the links to the right. All events open to the public.
JUGGLING AT PRATT ACTIVITIES RESOURCE BUILDING:
FREE and open to the public
Friday 5-10:30 pm (open juggling)
Saturday 10 am-7 pm (open juggling & workshops)
Sunday 10 am-5 pm (open juggling, workshops, & games)
SHOW SPECTACULAR AT PRATT MEMORIAL HALL
Saturday 7:30 pm
Featuring world-class local and international talent, including:
- From Brooklyn: telepathy from The Adult Circus
- From southern California: Josh Casey, comedy juggling
- From the Celebration Barn in South Paris, Maine: Amanda Huotari, dramatic clowning
- From France, via Montreal’s National Circus School (ENC): Florent Lestage, mesmerizing manipulations
- From NYC: The Maestrosities: The Coolest Band Ever!
- From rural Vermont: Brent Eden McCoy, “Clown at Work”
- From Spain, via ENC: David Menes, juggling communication
- From Harlem, NYC: Paris, the hip-hop juggler
- From Denmark via France: Jens Sigsgaard, “beyond belief” high-technique juggling and subtle artistry
- From ENC: Yann et Grég, hand balancing
Bindlestiff Family Cirkus at the Zipper Factory
followed by post-festival party.
For details on the show, see bindlestiff.org.
Juggle This is hosted by Jugglers Anonymous: the Pratt Chapter with support from the Carmine Street Irregulars
For more info about Juggle This, visit their website: