Parallel Exit’s MOVE IT: Free! June 29 @ 8 pm NY
Parallel Exit presents the fourth annual Move It! A free night of physical and visual theater
Move It! is an annual free performance series hosted by Parallel Exit featuring physical and visual theater artists. The purpose of the series is to elevate the public profile of physical and visual theater in New York and to bring this growing international art form to NYC audiences.
Move It! aims to nurture and expand the art form of physical theater by offering a safe environment for artists working in the genres of dance-theater, physical theater, mime, clown, circus, and puppetry to experiment, try out new ideas, and connect with audiences who have never seen their work.
This year’s show features a really amazing lineup:
- Phenomenal physical comedy from Parallel Exit’s Joel Jeske
- Side-splitting sideshow from Coney Island Chris
- Playfully poignant puppetry from J.E. Cross and The Cosmic Bicycle Theatre
- Jazzy and jubilant juggling from Jen Slaw and Book Kennison
- Phantasmic physical theater from Shana Solomon
Tuesday, June 29, 7pm
HERE Arts Center
145 6th Avenue
New York, NY
Seats are limited.
RSVP to [email protected] to reserve yours.
More information: http://www.parallelexit.net