Parallel Exit at Freshly Tossed October 1, 2007
Wendy Seyb (Walmartopia, School Daze, But I’m a Cheerleader) and Mark Lonergan This Way That Way, Velocity) are creating a night of cutting-edge musical theatre comedy called Freshly Tossed for the New York Musical Theatre Festival. There will be 2 performances on October 1, 2007 at 7:00pm and 9:30pm at the Theater at St. Clementâ€™s, 423 West 46th Street, at a price of $20. Wendy and Mark are co-producing this series with Erich Jungwirth and Robyn Pottorff.
ON THE BILL:
- Wendy Seyb presents two excerpts from her repertoire including her latest works Catch and Supernovas, a Golden Nose award-winning dance comedy piece created with performers Mark Gindick and Kathryn Fraggos.
- Mark Lonergan presents excerpts from his company Parallel Exitâ€™s tap comedy Time Step, featuring performers and co-creators Ryan Kasprzak, Brent McBeth, and Derek Roland.
- Performer Hilary Chaplain, one of Americaâ€™s leading professional physical comediennes, presents her variety piece Classically Trained Musician.
- Exploding Puppet Productions/Blue River Productions present a montage from their hilarious NYMF production Die Hard: The Puppet Musical.
- Jessica Green and Tami Stronach present an excerpt from their acclaimed physical comedy piece The Birds.
- Choreographer Ray Hesselink (Billy Elliot, Imagine Tap) rounds out the evening with a work of brand new choreography called Luluâ€™s (New) in Town.
Tickets are $20 each and available by telephone at 212-352-3101 and via the internet at www.nymf.org.